At River of Hope Ranch, we believe in providing a natural environment that extends beyond a traditional therapy room. We strongly believe in the resiliency of the human spirit and that each and every person has a God given purpose and a future.
We offer Equine Assisted Mental Health Counseling:
Individual Therapy for children, adolescents and young adults
What is Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy?
Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy is a unique treatment approach that pairs a professional counselor with an equine specialist and then utilizes horses as a tool to improve an individual’s emotional, behavioral, mental, and spiritual, well-being.
The Benefits of EAP:
• Improvement of life, social, and relational skills
• Development of coping skills and life strategies
• Successful organizing abilities and problem-solving skills
• Resolution of inner conflicts and repressed emotions
• Improvement in levels of self-worth
• Increase in self-control
• Emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being
• Promotes a motivating learning environment
We currently have a sliding scale for equine-assisted psychotherapy. Scholarships are available.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 937.728.3397.
Equine Vocational Program
-Ask us about our customized vocational programs we can design for your group or individual in mind!
To register for any of the above programs contact the ranch office at 937.728.3397, or email JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING . Hurry, dates are filling up fast!